M.A. in sculpture
- ARTH 701 Contemporary Art
- SCPT 704 Sculptural Studio Processes
- SCPT 713 Sculpture Studio I: Influences and Sources
- SCPT 717 Sculpture Studio: Concept and Content
- SCPT 723 Sculpture Studio II: Research and Discourse
- SCPT 743 Sculpture Studio III: Production and Critique
- SCPT 749 Sculpture M.A. Final Project
- SFIN 716 Theory and Processes I: Critical Analysis
- — 500- to 700-level elective
Total course of study: 45 hours
Consult your faculty adviser in selecting elective courses.
Course numbers and titles are subject to change.