M.A. in preservation design
- ARLH 501 History of Modern Architecture*
- PRES 501 Digital Foundations for Preservation Design*
- PRES 701 Practicing Preservation in a Global Context
- PRES 702 Style and Elegance in the Classical Tradition
- PRES 706 Defining Place: Research and Survey
- PRES 710 Studio I: Preservation Through Public Policy
- PRES 720 Studio II: Construction Technology and Assessment
- PRES 730 Studio III: Conserving the Built Environment
- PRES 741 Entrepreneurship for Community Revitalization
- PRES 749 Preservation Practicum—Adapting Existing Buildings
- — 500- to 700-level elective
Total course of study: 45 hours*
* Intensive coursework may be assigned upon admission.
Consult your faculty adviser in selecting elective courses.
Course numbers and titles are subject to change.