Marketing for mobile and interactive environments minor
In this minor, students apply the tenets of search engine optimization, mobile and responsive design, Internet marketing, and social media to create multi-platform client marketing solutions. Through this experience, students successfully master the roles of creator, facilitator and analyst in developing, deploying and assessing the mobile and interactive marketplace.
- BUSI 101 The Design of Business
- ADBR 254 Copywriting: Inventing the Brand Personality
- ADBR 255 Brand Experiences in Interactive Environments
- ITGM 267 Core Principles: Interactive Design
- GRDS 387 Interface Design