Interaction design minor
Interaction design involves the creation of a representational dialogue between people and the products, environments and communications encountered in everyday human experience. The interaction design minor focuses on the convergence and integration of digital media and traditional product design. The curriculum covers aesthetics, usability and creativity.
- IACT 315 Human/Computer Interaction
- IACT 317 Interactive Product Design*
- IACT 370 Information Architecture
- IACT 375 Perceptual and Cognitive Human Factors
- IACT 435 Interaction Design Studio
Total course of study: 25 hours
* ITGM 267 Core Principles: Interactive Design may substitute for this course.