Exhibition design minor
The exhibition design minor focuses on the role of the exhibition designer to impart information, create atmospheres for effective merchandising, elevate consumer awareness, and create and express specific product identity. Coursework challenges students to integrate graphic design within exacting spatial configurations and other considerations to produce effective exhibitions.
- EXHI 200 Exhibition Design Fundamentals
- EXHI 210 Small-scale Exhibition Design
- EXHI 220 Large-scale Exhibition Design
- EXHI 311 Design for Permanent Installation
- EXHI 321 Design for Educational Exhibition*
- EXHI 331 Point-of-purchase Merchandising*
Total course of study: 25 hours
* Choose one of these two courses.