Ceramic arts minor
Students learn to produce ceramic objects that are technically and conceptually sound and may be functional or nonfunctional. Courses in architectural ceramics, ceramic surface design, hand building, moldmaking, and wheel throwing allow students to develop skills that complement other disciplines.
- CERA 125 Ceramics I: Understanding Materials and Techniques
- CERA 215 Wheel Throwing I: Functional Vessels
- CERA 218 Moldmaking and Slip Casting I: Reproduction Techniques
- CERA 220 Ceramic Tableware Design
- CERA 325 Ceramics II: Concepts, Designs, and Technical Applications
- CERA elective