Arts and entertainment management minor
The course of study for the arts and entertainment management minor is designed to teach skills that are applicable to a wide range of careers in both the nonprofit and for-profit arts and entertainment industries. Students develop knowledge of business practices, marketing, fundraising and legal issues pertinent to artists and arts professionals.
- BDAL 201 Working in the Arts and Entertainment Industries
- BDAL 225 Legal Issues in Arts and Entertainment
- BDAL 310 Connecting Art and Audiences
- BUSI 101 The Design of Business
- WRIT 255 Business and Professional Writing