Advertising photography minor
Alternating between the perspectives of art director and photographer, students delve into the creation, interpretation, utilization and valuation of advertising images. Students employ these marketable techniques in the development of integrated photo spreads targeting specific advertising campaigns.
- PHOT 113 Camera Exploration and Technique
- PHOT 114 Digital Imaging and Compositing
- PHOT 214 Lighting Applications: From Products to Portraits
- PHOT 409 Advertising Photography: Art Direction
- PHOT 410 Advertising Photography: Creating Demand with Image