Industrial design professor
- B.B.A., business administration, Yonsei University
- M.Des., interaction design, Carnegie Mellon University
- Postgraduate studies, Human-Computer Interaction Institute, Carnegie Mellon University
- Association for Computing Machinery's SIGCHI (Special Interest Group on Computer-Human Interaction), 2013–present
- Relating Systems Thinking and Design, 2013–present
- Journal of Service Research, 2013–present
Publications and Presentations
- "Towards Stakeholder-Centered Design," presented at MAYA Design, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 2016.
- "From Persona to Blueprint: Service Perspectives for Design," presented at Cooper, San Francisco, California, 2015.
- "User Experience Design that Creates Business Advantage - A Case Study," presented at HCII, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 2015.
- "Do-It-Yourself for Others: Field Study on Emerging Maker Practice," presented at HCII20: Poster and Demo Session, HCII, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 2014.
- "Service Entanglements: A New Pattern of Complexity in Interactive Systems," presented at Relating Systems Thinking and Design Symposium, Oslo, Norway, 2013.