- B.F.A., filmmaking, University of Rhode Island, 1985
- M.F.A., visual design, UMass Dartmouth, 1991
National and international photography, oil painting and video production exhibitor; established the largest Avid-authorized educational training center in the United States; writer and developer of three eLearning courses
Awards, recognitions and honors
Faculty Development Grant 2009, National Association of Television Program Executives; Individual Artist Grant, Georgia Council for the Arts; nomination for NACADA faculty academic advising award
Promax/BDA International, Creative Educators Forum Advisory Board, National Association of Television Program Executives, AIGA
Publications and Presentations
- "NATPE 2010 Coverage." Review and analysis of the 2010 NATPE conference, Motiontographer, January 2010.
- "Halogen: Building a Network from the Ground Up." Interview with creative director Jeff Doud, Motiontographer, October 2009.
- "Balancing core design principles, conceptual development, and technical options" Adobe.com, August, 2009.
- 2010. Cats in the Hats, solo exhibit - oil paintings, Savannah, Georgia
- 2009. Atlanta Juried Photography Exhibition, Atlantic Station