General education professor
- A.S., business administration, Schenectady Country Community College
- B.A., environmental studies, communication, University of Nevada Las Vegas
- M.A., communication, University of Nevada Las Vegas
- Ph.D., communication, University of Utah
- Ph.D. Dissertation: "Population and the Environment: A Discursive Analysis of the Texts from The New York Times for the Years 1969 and 1999"
- Master's Thesis: "Family Planning in Developing Countries: A Study in Communication Strategies"
National Communication Association, Southern States Communication Association
Publications and Presentations
- “Outreaching to the Non-Traditional Student” panel chair for 2010 National Communication Association, Community College Division
- "1892: An Historic Year for Revealing Rhetoric Connecting Women's Inner and Outer Strengths," panel paper for 2013 National Communication Association, Women’s Studies Division
- SCAD Presidential Fellowship for Faculty Development, Summer 2014