Fees and payments
Schedule of fees
US$600 - Early bird registration
if registered by March 1, 2019
US$650 - registration
if registering after March 1, 2019
Each program fee includes a nonrefundable US$50 registration fee, which secures the participant's place in the program. Program fees are due by June 1.
You are eligible for a US$100 discount if:
- You have attended SCAD Advanced Placement Institutes or SCAD Educator Forum in the past.
- You are a SCAD graduate.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on how apply this discount to your program fee.
Online registration must be completed before payments are sent to SCAD. All payments must be received by May 15; online payments are preferred. Educators registering after May 15 should pay the program fees in full. For any special circumstances regarding program payments and procedures, call 912.525.5732 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Participants registering after May 15 must submit the payment in full.
- Registrants paying via check or purchase order are responsible for sending payments so they are received by May 15.
- Registrants whose program fees are being paid by their school or district are responsible for providing their registration confirmation summary to their main contacts. Following the registration process, participants will receive a registration confirmation via email, which will serve as a proof of purchase and receipt to their school or district.
- If full payment is not received by May 15, program registration may be canceled.
To pay with a check or purchase order, you must indicate this during online registration. All checks should be made payable to Savannah College of Art and Design, and it should include the program participant's full name on the memo line. Send checks to:
SCAD Advanced Placement Institutes
Attn: Sarah Pulcini
P.O. Box 2072
Savannah, GA 31402
If a participant cancels after confirmation of acceptance has been mailed, a US$50 cancellation fee (per session) is retained from the amount refunded. If cancellation occurs less than than two weeks prior to the start of the program, a US$50 cancellation fee and an additional 20 percent of remaining funds are retained. No refunds will be provided after the start of the session. If you need assistance canceling a reservation, call 912.525.5732 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.