An interview with Adam Shankman

Director, producer, dancer, choreographer and actor Adam Shankman siscusses show business with SCAD Founder and President Paula Wallace.

Experience SCAD alumnus Jason Hackenwerth's installation 'Aries' at the Mandarin Oriental

SCAD presents “Aries,” a custom installation created by SCAD alumnus and international artist Jason Hackenwerth (M.F.A., painting, 2011), to be suspended in the lobby of the Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, the official partner hotel of Art Basel’s Hong Kong show.

Known primarily for his colorful, ephemeral pieces with latex balloons, Hackenwerth uses common materials in transformational ways. His sculptures have been featured in The Los Angeles Natural History Museum, The Guggenheim Museum and Art Basel Miami Beach.

SCAD Savannah 2013 Salutatorian Kate Kirby-O'Connell

B.F.A. animation alumna Kate Kirby-O'Connell is salutatorian of the SCAD Class of 2013.

Joel Cohen, writer for "The Simpsons"

Joel Cohen, Emmy-winning writer of the TV show "The Simpsons," advises SCAD students on breaking into the business.

Oscar de la Renta exhibition at SCAD Museum of Art

The SCAD Museum of Art presents "Oscar de la Renta: His Legendary World of Style," the first posthumous tribute to the world-renowned and beloved fashion icon and his work.

This exhibition is curated by SCAD Board of Trustees member André Leon Talley.

SCAD interior design alumnus Rodrigo Buelvas

Colombian-born interior designer Rodrigo Buelvas shares his passion for redefining the workspace and the satisfaction derived from influencing how people around the world live and work.

SCAD sound design alumnus Todd Beyer

Discover the art of shaping sound with audio engineer Todd Beyer, owner of Fader King Studios in Chicago, Illinois.

SCAD painting alumnus Scott Carter

Scott Carter, SCAD alumnus (B.F.A., painting, 2008) and 2013 Efroymson Contemporary Arts Fellowship recipient, talks about craftsmanship, legacy, and new definitions of art. The in-progress work featured in this video made its debut at the John Michael Kohler Arts Center in October 2014.