Colin Gray

Photographer Colin Gray describes his love of capturing portraits, the thrill of collaborating with fellow artists and how SCAD’s nurturing environment helped him find his path as a professional artist. Photos property of Colin Gray and MTV/VH1.

Katy Skelton

Furniture designer Katy Skelton discusses the influences that have shaped her creative career and her goal of developing functional, timeless art through every new piece she crafts.

SCAD’s 2015 Sidewalk Arts Festival to expand; spotlight multiculturalism

The Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) will hold its 34th annual Sidewalk Arts Festival on Saturday, April 25 in Forsyth Park from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thousands of visitors will view chalk masterpieces created on the park walkways. More than 500 SCAD students, alumni and prospective students will collaborate individually and on teams of up to four to create a variety of artworks and compete for prizes.

IIDA Georgia Selects SCADpad as b.o.b Forum Design Award Winner

Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) announced today that its SCADpad micro-housing community won the 2015 b.o.b. (Best of the Best) Forum Design Award in the residential category at the International Interior Design Association (IIDA) Georgia Chapter’s annual event. The b.o.b. Awards recognize excellence in design and promote creativity in the Georgia design community.

Television producing minor

Available at:  
- Atlanta

Producing for film and media minor

Available at:  
- Savannah

Package design minor

Available at:  
- Savannah

Dramatic writing minor

Available at:  
- Savannah

Quentin Jones for SCADstyle 2014

Quentin Jones work is about the visual contrast of polished material with something quite messy.

Stefan Sagmeister for SCADstyle 2014

Stefan Sagmeister believed style was all about an idea and expressing it in whatever style fit it well. He discovered that it wasn't.