July 27–28, 2016
Participants arrive in Savannah and check in with SCAD ISSO.
July 29–31, 2016
Orientation and welcome activities begin.
Aug. 1–25, 2016
- Academic ESL classes begin.
- Classes run 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday.
- Cultural activities, Savannah excursions and SCAD discussions will take place in the afternoon.
On select weekends, excursions will take place to Atlanta, Georgia; Orlando, Florida; and Tybee Island, Georgia.
- Aug. 5-7, 2016: Students will spend the weekend in Savannah shopping, visiting historic River Street, swimming at Surf Lagoon Water Park and seeing dolphins on a Tybee Island boat tour.
- Aug. 11-14, 2016: Students will spend the weekend a the university's Atlanta location, where they can attend a tour of SCAD Atlanta and explore the city. Other activities will include trips to the Coca-Cola museum, Georgia Aquarium and whitewater rapids of Tennessee.
- Aug. 19-21, 2016: Students will spend the weekend in Orlando, Florida, home to Universal Studios and Walt Disney World resorts. On the return trip to Savannah, the group will also stop at the Kennedy Space Center.
Friday, Aug. 26, 2016
- CAPP ends
- All students relocating to their residence hall or off-campus residence will be provided assistance.
Program calendar is subject to change.