July 27–28, 2016
Participants arrive in Savannah and check in with SCAD ISSO.
July 29–31, 2016
Orientation and welcome activities begin.
Aug. 1–25, 2016
- Academic ESL classes begin.
- Classes run 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday.
- Cultural activities, Savannah excursions and SCAD discussions will take place in the afternoon.
- Excursions to Atlanta, Georgia; Ocoee, Tennessee; Orlando, Florida; and Tybee Island, Georgia; take place on select weekends.
Friday, Aug. 26, 2016
- CAPP ends
- All students relocating to their residence hall or off-campus residence will be provided assistance.
Program calendar is subject to change.