Surrounding a center courtyard, this 840-bed residence hall has triple-occupancy rooms with private baths and is coeducational by wing. Each room features air conditioning, extra-long twin-size beds that can be bunked, a cable television outlet, a drafting table, a stool, a dresser/chest of drawers and wireless Internet access for each resident. ADA accessible, Turner House features an on-site business office, convenience store, deli, elevator service, pay laundry machines as well as drink and snack vending machines. A dining hall is located at the nearby W at The Hive. Turner House is for first-year students and is located at 302 W. Boundary St. Due to construction, on-site parking for freshmen will not be available until spring quarter 2017. SCAD will share updates with students as this project develops.A meal plan is required.
This coeducational residence hall is available for first-year students.
- Six-story building
- Occupancy: approximately 840
- Triple occupancy
- Air conditioning
- Private bath in each room
- Extra-long, twin-size beds (36" x 80"); beds can be bunked
- Drafting table and stool for each resident
- Dresser/chest of drawers for each resident
- Cable television service
- Wireless Internet access for each resident
- Elevator service
- On-site express business office
- On-site convenience store
- On-site deli and coffee shop
- SCAD Card- or coin-operated laundry
- Drink and snack vending machines
- Dining hall located at nearby W at The Hive
- ADA accessibility
- Due to construction, on-site parking for freshmen will not be available until spring quarter 2017. SCAD will share updates with students as this project develops.
- US$8,400/year* for the 2016-17 academic year
- Meal plan required US$1,745–US$2,090 per quarter
* A nonrefundable and nontransferable housing reservation fee of US$250 for new students is deducted from the overall housing fee.