Turner Annex is a two-story building that houses approximately 175 students in double-occupancy rooms. It is coeducational by wing. Each room features air conditioning, a bathroom, extra-long twin-size beds that can be bunked, a cable television outlet, a drafting table, a stool, a dresser/chest of drawers and wireless Internet access for each resident. ADA accessible, Turner Annex features a pool, patio and lawn, pay laundry machines as well as drink and snack vending machines. A dining hall is located at nearby W at The Hive. Limited parking is available on-site. Turner Annex is for transfer, graduate and upperclassman students and is located at 224 W. Boundary St. A meal plan is required.
This coeducational residence hall is available for transfer, graduate and upperclassman students.
- Two-story building
- Occupancy: approximately 175
- Double occupancy
- Air conditioning
- Private bath in each room
- Extra-long, twin-size beds (36" x 80"); beds can be bunked
- Drafting table and stool for each resident
- Dresser/chest of drawers for each resident
- Cable television service
- Wireless Internet access for each resident
- Swimming pool, patio and lawn
- SCAD Card- or coin-operated laundry
- Drink and snack vending machines
- Dining hall located at nearby W at The Hive
- ADA accessibility
- Limited parking available on site
- US$9,069/year* for the 2016-17 academic year
- Meal plan required US$1,745–US$2,090 per quarter
* A nonrefundable and nontransferable housing reservation fee of US$250 for new students is deducted from the overall housing fee.