The Savannah chapter of the Jewish Educational Alliance erected this facility on Pulaski Square in 1914. It was later used as a church, a lodge and a shelter for homeless women and children. Pulaski House is now a residence hall for approximately 60 female transfer, graduate, and upperclassman students and is located at 328 Barnard St. They live in single-floor apartments (two or three students per apartment) and loft-style apartments (four students per unit). Each unit features air conditioning, one or two private baths, a kitchenette (sink, stovetop, microwave, cupboard and full-size refrigerator), twin-size beds that can be bunked, a cable television outlet, a drafting table, a stool and a dresser/chest of drawers for each resident. Local Internet access is available, and modems are provided upon request. Pulaski House offers elevator service, a common area with a television, pay laundry machines, and drink and snack vending machines. Limited on-street and metered parking is available. A meal plan is not required.