Norris Hall

548 E. Broughton St.
Savannah, Georgia

Norris Hall was built in 1858 and once served as a respected home for elderly widows and unmarried women. The 2014 renovation adapts the 1850s structure for use as the SCAD International Student Services Office and Language Studio. The building includes: 11 classrooms; one computer lab; two seminar/tutoring spaces; faculty and staff offices; first-floor event space with catering kitchen; refueling zone; two sunny stair lounges; and a courtyard.

All facilities