Kiah Hall

S

Location

Kiah Hall, designated a National Historic Landmark in 1976, is one of the original 1856 components of the country’s only intact antebellum railroad complex. Formerly the SCAD Museum of Art, the building now houses the Collaborative Learning Center, which links top industry professionals with talented potential employees and faculty, as well as SCAD Museum of Art staff.

Images from the facility