1600 Peachtree St., Atlanta, Georgia
Located within the SCAD Atlanta building, this library offers an extensive catalog of books, periodicals and visual resources.
1280 Peachtree St., Atlanta, Georgia
This coeducational residence hall is available for transfer, upperclassmen and graduate students.
Designed by the world-renowned architect Renzo Piano, this is one of the finest sculpture facilities in the Southeast.
532 Indian St., Savannah, Georgia
In 1954, Adler Hall housed a Home Appliances and Furniture outlet.
342 Bull St., Savannah, Georgia
Prospective students, their parents and other guests are invited to tour facilities and speak with admission representatives.
668 Indian St., Savannah, Georgia
Built in the 1940s as the Centennial Mill Flour Company, Alexander Hall houses the painting department.
Located within Alexander Hall, this gallery hosts rotating exhibitions for SCAD students to show and sell their work.
412 E. Anderson St., Savannah, Georgia
Designed by Gottfried L. Norrman and built in 1896, the building originally served as the Anderson Street Elementary School.
201 W. Boundary St. , Savannah, Georgia
This coeducational residence hall is available for first-year students.
1810 Bull St., Savannah, Georgia
This facility includes 37 classrooms, two PC labs, a reading room and a 607-seat theater.
345 Bull St., Savannah, Georgia
Art’s offerings include fresh smoothies, wraps, coffee, espresso, fresh-squeezed juices, and grab-and-go snacks and meal bars.
302 W. Boundary St., Savannah, Georgia
Artisan Deli offers sandwiches, wraps and build-your-own pizzas created with locally sourced, sustainable ingredients.
3121 Barnard St., Savannah, Georgia
This coeducational residence hall is available for transfer, graduate and upperclassman students.
101 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Savannah, Georgia
Designed by Cletus Bergen, Bergen Hall was built in 1926 for one of Savannah's largest dry good wholesalers.
1402 Habersham St., Savannah, Georgia
This diner serves snacks and meals in an atmosphere reminiscent of the early 1950s.