Corbin Hall


600 E. Broughton St.
Savannah, Georgia

Built in 1839, this 2,990-square-foot facility served as an appliance showroom and administrative facility for the Savannah Gas Company. The company donated the facility to SCAD in 1995. Corbin Hall previously housed many SCAD departments, from eLearning to alumni services. Corbin Hall houses SCAD Studio, which offers various group yoga, Pilates and dance classes each week.

All facilities