Bradley Hall is the Savannah College of Art and Design's hub for academic services administration, student success advising, business office, registrar, bursar, SCAD Card services, financial aid, student services administration, counseling and student support services, deaf services, study abroad, athletics, graduate studies, and career and alumni success.
The Mediterranean-style building was constructed in 1906 and originally housed the U.S. Marine hospital. The history of marine hospitals, like the York Street property, dates back to a 1798 act that provided for the care of sick and injured seamen. The Marine Hospital Service was reorganized in 1870 and began to expand its scope beyond the care of mariners to include the treatment of infectious diseases. The Savannah hospital was converted into a clinic in 1969. Most recently, the building housed the Westside Urban Health Center.