This three-story, coeducational building provides apartment-style living for approximately 290 transfer, graduate and upperclassman students and is located at 3121 Barnard St. Each single-floor apartment includes private bedrooms for four students, air conditioning, two bathrooms, a full kitchen, extra-long twin-size beds that can be bunked, a cable television outlet, a drafting table, a stool, a dresser/chest of drawers and Internet access for each resident.
ADA accessible, Barnard Village features pay laundry machines, drink and snack vending machines, a clubhouse, meeting areas and a dining hall located nearby. Limited parking available on-site. A meal plan is not required.
This coeducational residence hall is available for transfer, graduate and upperclassman students.
- Three-story building
- Occupancy: approximately 285
- Apartment-style living with private bedrooms for four students
- Single-floor apartments
- Air conditioning
- Two baths in each apartment
- Full kitchen
- Living room with couch, end tables and coffee table
- Extra-long, twin-size beds (36" x 80")
- Drafting table and stool for each resident
- Dresser/chest of drawers for each resident
- Cable television service
- Wireless Internet access for each resident
- SCAD Card- or coin-operated laundry
- Drink and snack vending machines
- Dining hall located at nearby Montgomery Hall
- Clubhouse with pool table and meeting area
- ADA accessibility
- Limited parking available on site
- US$10,635/year* for the 2017–18 academic year
- Meal plan not required
* A nonrefundable and nontransferable housing reservation fee of US$250 for new incoming students and US$750 for returning students is deducted from the overall housing fee. Returning students who cancel after June 1 are subject to an additional US$250 nonrefundable cancellation fee.