SCAD Atlanta, events space, fourth floor, building C
Student showcase preview
All students, professors and staff are invited to preview senior and graduate work from all 13 majors represented.
Senior and graduate student showcase
Senior and graduate students exhibit their work from the 13 different majors represented. Private rooms for one-on-one portfolio reviews are available upon request.
SCAD Atlanta, Rooms 256-257
Axel Alonso, editor-in-chief at Marvel Comics, will share his experiences and expertise as a creative force in the publishing world.
Learn what it takes to launch a successful creative career from some of the top professionals in their fields. A question-and-answer session will follow.
• Ken Maruyama, vice president, global academic relations, Sony Pictures Imageworks
• Brennen Dicker, director of post sales, Crawford Media Services, Inc.
• Allan Holmes, art director, Leo Burnett
• Scot Safon, executive vice president, general manager of HLN at CNN
• Steven John Denekas, brand design director, Wieden+Kennedy
• Feifei Sun, associate editor, Time Magazine