Learn from motion graphics and visual effects professionals
Inspire 2012 unites members of the SCAD community with industry-leading professionals in the motion graphics and visual effects industries.
By examining the contemporary media landscape and forecasting industry developments, the Inspire conference prepares SCAD students for their future careers as premier artists, designers and media specialists.
Motion media events will explore:
• Creative visualization
• Emerging media applications
• Creative collaboration
• Motion media and the fine arts
Visual effects presenters will discuss:
• Simulations and curve modeling
• The ever-evolving role of the visual
• Stereoscopic 3-D and its impact on
visual effects production
• The art, the client and making it work