Opening receptions for deFINE ART SCAD Museum of Art exhibitions
Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014
601 Turner Blvd.
Receptions will take place for the following exhibitions:
- Sam Nhlengethwa: "Life, Jazz and Lots of Other Things"
- Tim Rollins and K.O.S.: "RIVERS"
- Alfredo Jaar: "Shadows"
- Viviane Sassen: "In and Out of Fashion"
- Matthew Brandt: "Lakes and Reservoirs"
- Dustin Yellin: "The Triptych"
- Tallur L.N.: "Balancing Act"
- Nicola López : "Babel Revisited: History Repeats Itself"
- "Girl: Continued… The Legacy of Francesca Woodman featuring SCAD photographers"
- Jason Middlebrook: "Submerged"
- Nathan Mabry: "Process Art (B-E-A-G-G-R-E-S-S-I-V-E)"
All deFINE ART lectures, receptions and events are free and open to the public.