Comics Art Forum XIX panel discussion
601 Turner Blvd.
As part of the 19th annual Comics Art Forum, hosted by the SCAD sequential art department, top comic art professionals will share their thoughts, experiences and advice during a panel discussion. Guests include:
- Dawud Anyabwile, broadcast designer, Turner Studios
- Reilly Brown, comic book artist, pioneer of digital comics
- Rafael Rosado, storyboard artist, Warner Bros., Disney and Cartoon Network
- Dave Roman, author of "Astronaut Academy: Zero Gravity"
- Raina Telgemeier, co-author of "X-Men: Misfits"
The panel discussion is open to anyone with a SCAD ID. The Comic Arts Forum, set for Friday, Feb. 15-Saturday, Feb. 16, is one of the few academic celebrations of sequential art storytelling in the nation. The event offers students and guests a chance to explore concerns, tools, knowledge and tips pertaining to this ever-expanding art form.
For more information about Comic Arts Forum and its various workshops, send an email.
Learn more about the SCAD sequential art program.