Artists to share steps to starting a career in the art world at Silver & Ink roundtable
601 Turner Blvd.
Join working photographers, creatives and SCAD alumni as they discuss the world after graduation and “Starting a Career in the Art World.” Panelists include:
- Darren Ching, co-owner of Klompching Gallery, creative director at Photo District News
- Theron Humphrey, artist (M.F.A., photography, 2007)
- Denise Lira-Ratinoff, artist (M.F.A., photography, 2008)
- Harvey Robinson, Lawrence Arts Center, nonprofit arts organization (B.F.A., photography, 2004)
- Monika Merva, artist (M.F.A., photography, 1997)
Anchored by the premier juried photography exhibition at Savannah’s Gutstein Gallery, Silver & Ink also features an annual published anthology of selected works by students across SCAD’s global locations and a full slate of portfolio reviews, panel discussions and lectures.
The event is free and open to the public.