SCAD Mail Center hosts Passport Application Day
Skip the wait at the post office and sign up for a passport application appointment at the SCAD Mail Center. This event is open to all SCAD students, faculty and staff.
To complete your application, bring the following items to your appointment:
- Approved passport photo (requirements can be found at travel.state.gov)
- Copy of the front and back of your driver's license
- Original birth certificate, which will be mailed with the application and returned with the newly issued passport
- For international students, original naturalization or citizenship papers, which will be mailed with the application and returned with the passport
- Check or money order for $135 for passport and processing fee
- SCAD ID card
Email Antoinette Parris at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment.