Kevin Carroll, Scot Safon among distinguished guests at Out to Launch day two
1600 Peachtree St.
Keynote speaker, author and creative change agent Kevin Carroll has inspired Fortune 500 companies such as Nike to embrace the spirit of play and creativity. In his address, Carroll will share his commitment for maximizing human potential in order to sustain meaningful business and personal growth.
Following the address, learn what it takes to launch a successful career during a panel discussion with moderator Scot Safon, chief marketing officer at The Weather Channel, and these top creative professionals:
- Adam Burgess, strategic design manager, juices, The Coca-Cola Company
- Damon Van Deusen, director of video production, Hulu
- Dinesh Dave, designer, AKQA
- Joshua Dye, director of brand strategy, SapientNitro
- Silvina Guerreiro, art director, Publicis
- Rex Hausmann, artist and entrepreneur
- Colin Pearsall, executive producer, chief operating officer, Passion Pictures
The event is free and open to SCAD ID holders.