Writing portfolio tips
Use appropriate writing styles (MLA, AP, Chicago or Turabian).
Cite and reference knowledgeable sources.
Support your arguments or claims.
Things to consider
- Organization — an ordered manner and structure for arranging information.
- Clarity — the extent to which ideas are fully understood and expressed.
- Storyline — a plausible and comprehensible course of action.
- Originality — an individual opinion and demonstration of independent thought.
- Mechanics/correctness — use of consistent tense/voice, correct spelling and grammar, and proper citations.