Student accounts payment options
SCAD Savannah, Atlanta, Lacoste and eLearning
- Pay in person by cash, check, traveler's check or money order. Make checks and money orders payable to SCAD in U.S. dollars; include the student's name and ID number. Pay by mail with check or money order to SCAD Student Accounts Office, P.O. Box 2701, Savannah, GA 31402-2701 USA.
- Make a secure, online payment in U.S. dollars by electronic check, credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) on MySCAD. A 2.75 percent convenience fee will be applied to all credit and debit card transactions.
Sign up for automated drafts with My Payment Plan. Arrange for automated credit card, debit card payment or bank account withdrawals through CASHNet, accessible in MySCAD. Each quarter, My Payment Plan will automatically draft multiple installments of the balance due for tuition, housing and meal plan. A 2.75 percent convenience fee will apply to all debit and credit card transactions (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover). Students must pay an enrollment fee to participate. To enroll in My Payment Plan:
- Log on to MySCAD > My Info tab > My Student Account channel > “Make a Payment — US$” link.
- Enter payment/account information to enroll in the automated quarterly payment plan.
- Accept the terms and conditions. Provide an electronic signature using your SCAD ID number.
- SCAD will send email confirmation of plan enrollment, enrollment fee payment, receipt of the first installment and automatic email reminders prior to each scheduled quarterly plan due date.
- Wire transfer: You may directly transfer funds in U.S. dollars to SCAD's bank by wire transfer. The originating bank must indicate the student's name and SCAD ID on the transfer; the originating party is responsible for all transfer fees. Allow five to seven business days for SCAD to receive notice of the transfer. Send wire transfers to:
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
136 Bull St.
Savannah, GA 31401 USA
Use the routing number 121000248 with further credit to the Savannah College of Art and Design account number 2000027630095 and final credit to the name of student and SCAD ID number. Use the swift number WFBIUS6S for international wire transfers.
- You may also use peerTransfer to wire funds to your SCAD account from outside the United States.
- Select the country of origin and payment amount (in U.S. dollars) you wish to make to your student account.
- Input your basic information and contact your local bank to send funds. PeerTransfer will convert the funds to U.S. dollars at preferential exchange rates and credit your student account.
- Track your payment transfer on the peerTransfer student dashboard.
- You will receive an email confirmation when payment is deposited into your student account.
- A dedicated, multilingual peerTransfer customer service team provides support 24/7 through live chat, Skype, email and phone.