Fees and payments
Schedule of fees
Each program fee includes a nonrefundable $50 registration fee, which secures the participant's place in the program. Program and housing fees are due by May 15. After May 15, registrations are accepted on a space-available basis.
Before March 1 (early bird registration):
Residential program fee (includes housing and workshop): $700
Nonresidential program fee (includes workshop only): $550
After March 1:
Residential program fee: $750
Nonresidential program fee: $600
You are eligible for a US$100 discount if:
- You have attended SCAD Advanced Placement Institutes 2014 or SCAD Educator Essentials Conference 2014.
- You are a SCAD graduate.
Send an email to email@example.com for more details on how apply this discount to your program fee.
Online registration must be completed before payments are sent to SCAD. All payments must be received by May 15; online payments are preferred. For any special circumstances regarding program payments and procedures, call 404.253.2700 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants registering after May 15 must submit the payment in full.
- Registrants paying via check or purchase order are responsible for sending payments so they are received by May 15.
- Registrants whose program fees are being paid by their school or district are responsible for providing their registration confirmation summary to their main contacts. Following the registration process, participants will receive a registration confirmation via email, which will serve as a proof of purchase and receipt to their school or district.
- If full payment is not received by May 15, program registration may be canceled.
To pay with a check or purchase order, you must indicate this during online registration. All checks should be made payable to Savannah College of Art and Design, and it should include the program participant's full name on the memo line. Send checks to:
Attn: Advanced Placement Institutes
1600 Peachtree St.
Atlanta, GA 30309
If a participant cancels after confirmation of acceptance has been mailed, a US$50 cancellation fee (per session) is retained from the amount refunded. If cancellation occurs less than than two weeks prior to the start of the program, a US$50 cancellation fee and an additional 20 percent of remaining funds are retained. No refunds will be provided after the start of the session. If you need assistance canceling a reservation, call 404.253.2700 or send an email to email@example.com.