Marcus Kenney (b. 1972) was born and raised in rural Louisiana and lives and works in Savannah, Georgia.
Kenney has exhibited in museums, institutions, galleries and art fairs internationally, including Tel Aviv, Paris, London, Montréal, New York, Boston, Chicago, Kansas City, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Miami and Portland.
ON THE WEB
Kenney earned an M.F.A. in photography from the Savannah College of Art and Design.
- Jepson Center at the Telfair Museum, Savannah, Georgia
- The Columbus Museum, Columbus, Georgia
- Masur Museum of Art, Monroe, Louisiana
- MOCA GA, Atlanta, Georgia
- Georgia Triennial 2002 and 2003 (a traveling exhibition)
- Art in America
- Oxford American
- The New York Sun
- The Boston Globe
- ART PAPERS
- New American Paintings