Financial aid forms

The following are financial aid forms and information sheets for students and parents. Any financial aid requirements for the upcoming year will be emailed to you from the university. Incoming students who have a MySCAD account can view their personalized financial aid requirements in the Financial Aid Requirements channel, under the My Info tab in MySCAD. If you are a new student and do not yet have a MySCAD account, you can access many of the documents you will need using the links below. Most forms must be completed on a yearly basis.

Financial aid "What to Do Next"

View additional information on securing your financial aid funding


Verification worksheets

2015-16 academic year

For the 2015-16 academic year, SCAD will be using electronic forms to complete most verification requirements. New students, please click on the corresponding links below to be connected to the electronic forms website. You will need to create a username and password the first time you log in to the electronic forms website.

If you were instructed to submit any documents as a part of the verification process — including copies of IRS Tax Return Transcripts, verification clarifications requested by financial aid, tax extension paperwork, proof of identity documents or other materials — you can do so with the Upload Document form.

Note: If you are an accepted student and have submitted your US$500 enrollment fee, please access your verification requirements through MySCAD. Your requirements will be listed under the My Info tab, in the “Financial Aid Requirements” channel.

Dependent students:

Independent students:

Learn more about the verification process


Georgia residency verification form

If you are a qualifying Georgia resident undergraduate student, you must complete the Georgia Scholarship Grant application to apply for funds from the state of Georgia. Depending upon the information received, you may also be required to submit a separate Georgia residency form from SCAD along with supporting documentation:


Request for change in financial aid

Use this link to submit requests for changes in existing financial aid awards.


Private education loan self-certification form

This form is required only for students applying for and receiving a private or alternative education loan. This form should be completed by the student borrower and submitted directly to the lender, as requested.


Unsatisfactory progress appeal

To appeal to have your financial aid reinstated, complete the Unsatisfactory Progress Appeal form.


Dislocated worker

If you indicate "dislocated worker" on the FAFSA, SCAD will send notification that additional documentation is required. If you choose to pursue professional judgment on this categorization, the appropriate dislocated worker review form must be completed and returned to the student financial services department.

2015-16 academic year

2014-15 academic year

Students are notified in writing of the outcome of the professional judgment review.

Verification worksheets


2014-15 academic year