Motion media design professor
- M.F.A., broadcast design and motion graphics, Savannah College of Art and Design
- B.A., graphic design, University of New Orleans
- Motion designer at Artifact Design with clients including Ford, AT&T, HGTV, Disney Channel and Cartoon Network.
- Graphic designer for feature films and television including Disney Channel original movies, ABC Family movies, and FX and TLC networks.
Awards, recognitions and honors
- Graphic designer for the art department team for the feature film, “Ray,” which was nominated for an Academy Award for Art Direction
- Title designer for short animation, “The Anchorite,” which premiered at the Cannes Film Festival in 2009
Publications and Presentations
- Guest speaker at SCAD Mezmur 2009
- Degrees of Separation, published artist, 2007