CAPP application checklist — Atlanta
Students interested CAPP Atlanta need to complete and submit the registration form, pay CAPP fees and register for housing by Monday, June 27, 2016.
After you receive an email confirming your place in the program:
- Pay CAPP fees through MySCAD after you've paid the US$500 matriculation fee. More information is available on the MySCAD student financial services page.
Email ISSO at email@example.com for a new Form I-20 if you've already received an I-20 from admission. All participating students with an F-1 visa must contact ISSO to request a new I-20. The new I-20 will list Thursday, July 28, 2016, as your new start date. You may only enter the U.S. up to 30 days before your program start date. Email ISSO at firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
- Full name
- SCAD ID number
- Full mailing address to send your replacement I-20
- Telephone number at your mailing address
Once we receive this information, ISSO will send you the replacement I-20. The SEVIS number on your I-20 will stay the same. You do not need to pay the I-901 Sevis fee again or obtain a new F-1 visa if you already had your appointment.
- Pay the I-901 fee and schedule your F-1 visa appointment if you haven't already.
- Complete and submit the CAPP housing request form.
Make travel arrangements to Atlanta, Georgia. Arrive July 27-28, 2016. If you want transportation from the airport, email ISSO at email@example.com two weeks before you arrive with:
- Arrival date
- Arrival time
- Airline name
- Flight number
- Submit your SCAD ID photo by Sunday, July 24, 2016, through MySCAD's new student tab.
- Review visa and immigration information sent by ISSO after we receive your CAPP program payment.
Once in Atlanta, attend the mandatory orientation session Friday, July 29, 2016. Bring the following:
- F-1 visa