CAPP application checklist — Atlanta
Students interested CAPP Atlanta need to complete and submit the registration form, pay CAPP fees and register for housing by Monday, June 30.
After receiving an email confirming your place in the program:
- Pay CAPP fees through MySCAD after you've paid the US$500 matriculation fee. More information is available on the MySCAD student financial services page.
Email ISSO for a new I-20 if you've already received an I-20 from admission. All participating students with an F-1 visa must contact ISSO to request a new I-20. The new I-20 will list Thursday, Aug. 7 as your new start date. You may only enter the United States up to 30 days before your program start date. Email ISSO the following:
- Full name
- SCAD ID number
- Full mailing address to send your replacement I-20 to
- Telephone number at your mailing address
Once we receive this information, ISSO will send you the replacement I-20. The SEVIS number on your I-20 will stay the same. You do not need to pay the I-901 fee again or obtain a new F-1 visa if you already had your appointment.
- Pay the I-901 fee and schedule your F-1 visa appointment if you haven't already.
- Complete and submit the CAPP housing request form.
Make travel arrangements to Atlanta, Georgia. Arrive Aug. 6 or 7. If you want transportation from the airport, email ISSO two weeks before you arrive with:
- Arrival date
- Arrival time
- Airline name
- Flight number
- Submit your SCAD ID photo by Friday, July 25 through MySCAD's new student tab.
- Review visa and immigration information sent by ISSO after we receive your CAPP program payment.
Once in Atlanta, attend the mandatory orientation session Friday, Aug. 8. Bring the following:
- F-1 visa