Authorization for disposition of financial aid

By signing an Authorization for Disposition of Financial Aid Funds form, students or parents give SCAD permission to pay other fees in addition to tuition, room and board with their Federal Title IV aid; request that SCAD retain credit on their accounts for budgeting purposes; and indicate in whose name refund checks should be issued. Federal Title IV funds include Pell and SEOG grants and student and parent federal loans. This is a one-time authorization and is valid for subsequent award years. The form and conditions may be modified in writing through the student accounts office.

You may elect to have your financial aid refunds and other refunds from your student account deposited directly into your checking account.

To do so, complete Direct Deposit Authorization Form and return it to the student accounts office with a voided personal check.