In order to ensure a timely and smooth check-in at orientation incoming students are encouraged to complete the following tasks online before the event. These can be completed through MySCAD once the enrollment fee has been paid and the student receives a personal identification number. A complete orientation schedule and detailed information about the orientation process are provided upon arrival.
- Submit a photo for your SCAD Card ID. Incoming students may provide an image electronically and have their ID ready and waiting for them at orientation. Photographs should be uploaded to MySCAD using the instructions provided in the New Student Task List channel under the New Student tab. For more information, email SCAD Card Services at email@example.com.
- Confirm that all financial aid documentation has been received. Students may find any outstanding requirements listed in MySCAD, on the Financial Aid Requirements channel under the My Info tab. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay the housing reservation fee. New students who plan to live in university housing can view the status of their housing reservation in the New Student Task List channel of MySCAD under the New Student tab.
- Complete the housing application online. New students who plan to live in university housing must complete the housing application. The application is available in the New Student Task List channel of MySCAD under the New Student tab.
- Select "Learn more" next to "Complete My Housing Application."
- After the housing reservation fee has been paid, select "Complete" to begin the housing application
- Pay the tuition balance. Pay tuition online through the New Student Task List channel of MySCAD under the New Student tab.
- Learn about student support services. Students who require assistance during the academic year due to physical, psychological and/or learning disabilities should contact the counseling and student support services office at email@example.com.
- Bring a government-issued ID with you to orientation check-in.