Other state aid

Students who qualify for state programs that are payable to out-of-state colleges should contact their state's educational authority for information on application and payment. SCAD will provide an invoice for a state program that requires one. Funding does not show as a credit on the student's account until payment is received.

Students who qualify for state programs that are not payable at out-of-state colleges should contact the office of admission directly at 800.869.7223 or 912.525.5100 in Savannah; 877.722.3285 or 404.253.2700 in Atlanta for information on possible assistance.

Vocational Rehabilitation Aid
Many states offer vocational rehabilitation benefits to qualified students requiring these services. Any student who has a qualifying condition for vocational rehabilitation benefits should contact the appropriate state agency directly. If the state agency requires a financial aid offer prior to determining or distributing state funding, eligible students must complete the financial aid process before that offer may be presented to the agency.