Concurrent enrollment and transient status

A student who wishes to be degree-seeking at two or more postsecondary institutions concurrently may receive federal/state financial aid at only one college. Once a student has requested financial aid to attend SCAD, he or she may not apply for federal/state aid at any other institution. Transient students who receive the Georgia HOPE scholarship may be eligible to receive it while in transient status and should contact their staff adviser for details. Currently enrolled SCAD students who wish to attend another college or university as a transient student and transfer credits back to SCAD must pursue transient status through the registrar's office at SCAD before taking classes at the other institution.