M.A. in sequential art
- SEQA 501 Drawing Strategies for Sequential Art*
- SEQA 502 Visual Story Development*
- SEQA 503 Sequential Art Production Methods*
- ARTH 701 Contemporary Art
- SEQA 701 Theories and Practices for Sequential Art
- SEQA 707 Drawing for Sequential Art
- SEQA 716 Studio I: Sequential Art Methods
- SEQA 717 Exploring the Narrative
- SEQA 731 Digital Design Issues in Sequential Art
- SEQA 741 Inking Techniques†
- SEQA 745 Writing for Sequential Art†
- SEQA 749 Sequential Art M.A. Final Project
- — 500- to 700-level elective
Total course of study: 45 hours*
* Intensive coursework may be assigned upon admission.
† Choose one of these two courses.
Consult your faculty adviser in selecting elective courses.
Course numbers and titles are subject to change.