M.A. in photography
- PHOT 501 Survey: Photography *
- PHOT 502 Photographic Technique and Signification *
- PHOT 503 Photography Portfolio Process *
- PHOT 709 Graduate Critique Seminar
- PHOT 714 Digital Craft
- PHOT 719 Photographic Arts I
- PHOT 730 Digital Printing Methodology
- PHOT 749 Photography M.A. Final Portfolio
- — 700-level ARTH elective
- — Directed elective†
- — Directed elective‡
- — 500- to 700-level elective
Total course of study: 45 hours *
* Intensive coursework may be assigned upon admission.
† Choose one of the following: PHOT 706 Documentary Photography I, PHOT 715 Studio Craft, PHOT 724 Web Design for Photography or PHOT 754 Business of Marketing Photography.
‡ Choose one of the following: PHOT 716 Commercial Photography I, PHOT 726 Documentary Photography II or PHOT 734 Advanced Digital Craft. Only PHOT 734 Advanced Digital Craft is available via eLearning.
Consult your faculty adviser in selecting elective courses.
Course numbers and titles are subject to change.