M.A. in painting
- DRAW 502 Drawing Methods Studio*
- PNTG 502 Graduate Painting Methods Studio*
- PNTG 503 Graduate Advanced Painting*
- ARTH 701 Contemporary Art
- DRAW 708 Graduate Drawing
- PNTG 704 Formal Aspects of Painting
- PNTG 728 Painting Studio I
- PNTG 738 Painting Studio II
- PNTG 749 Painting M.A. Final Project
- SFIN 716 Theories and Processes I
- SFIN 745 Fine Art M.A. Self-promotion
- — 500- to 700-level elective
Total course of study: 45 hours*
* Intensive coursework may be assigned upon admission.
Consult your faculty adviser in selecting elective courses.
Course numbers and titles are subject to change.