This is your time — experience it all
Cutting-edge resources. Connected faculty. Celebrated guests and world-renowned events. As an interactive design and game development student at SCAD, you can capitalize on every opportunity to get the most out of your student experience.
Facilities tailored for digital media
Our digital media spaces are tailored to help you tap into your full creative potential. Montgomery Hall in Savannah has more than 800 computers and recycled tire flooring to reduce static electricity. The SCAD Digital Media Center in Atlanta includes a real-world studio environment, an in-house theater and a green screen lab. And SCAD Hong Kong has emerged as the leading site for the study of digital media in Asia.
Premium tools always at your fingertips:
- PC and Mac-equipped classrooms and dedicated homework labs
- Adobe Creative Cloud (always up-to-date and free for download)
- Autodesk Maya, MotionBuilder
- Zbrush, Processing, C++, C#
- Sony cameras
- VR and game engine development kits: Oculus, Unreal, Unity
- Vicon Motion capture system
- Interactive and physical computing labs with dedicated game development stations and projectors
- Game research lab (digital and analog) in Atlanta
Savannah Film Festival
Sit back with more than 40,000 guests who attend the eight-day Savannah Film Festival and benefit from film screenings, workshops, celebrity panels and lectures. It's the perfect way to get your creative juices flowing.
Discover more SCAD events on our calendar
Make your SCAD experience even more unforgettable
We encourage students to take a quarter abroad at one of our international locations as a means of gaining cultural perspective, adding a worldly dimension to their résumés, and drawing inspiration from the sights, sounds and characters of an entirely new setting.
View our locations
Take the first step to becoming a game developer
We'll tell you everything you need to know about landing your dream job as an interactive designer or game developer. Just request more information from SCAD, and let us do the rest.