M.A. in interactive design and game development
- ITGM 502 Game Design Perspectives*
- ITGM 503 Design Methods for Interactivity*
- ITGM 505 Game Art Methods*
- ARTH 701 Contemporary Art
- ITGM 705 Interactive Design and Media Application
- ITGM 706 Game Design Documentation†
- ITGM 709 Visual Interface and Information Design†
- ITGM 710 Character Development‡
- ITGM 715 Interactive Web Design‡
- ITGM 719 Scripting for Interactivity§
- ITGM 721 Environments for Games§
- ITGM 723 Human-centered Interactive Design
- ITGM 748 Interactive Design and Game Development M.A. Final Project
- — 700-level ANIM, DWRI, FILM, ITGM, MOME, MPRA, PROD, SFDM, SNDS, THED or VSFX elective, or CLC 580
- — 700-level ANIM, DWRI, FILM, ITGM, MOME, MPRA, PROD, SFDM, SNDS, THED or VSFX elective
Total course of study: 45 hours*
* Intensive coursework may be assigned upon admission.
† Choose one of these two courses.
‡ Choose one of these two courses.
§ Choose one of these two courses.
Consult your faculty adviser in selecting elective courses.
Course numbers and titles are subject to change.