M.A. in historic preservation
- ARLH 501 History of Modern Architecture*
- HIPR 501 Communication for the Preservationist*
- HIPR 502 The Technology of Historic Structures*
- HIPR 701 Preservation History and Theory
- HIPR 703 Preservation Law and Advocacy
- HIPR 704 Preservation Economics and Development
- HIPR 706 Preservation Research and Survey
- HIPR 709 Conservation Science and Preservation Technology
- HIPR 716 Building Assessment Strategies I
- HIPR 734 Preservation Rehabilitation
- HIPR 749 Historic Preservation M.A. Final Project
- — 500- to 700-level elective
Total course of study: 45 hours*
* Intensive coursework may be assigned upon admission.
Consult your faculty adviser in selecting elective courses.
Course numbers and titles are subject to change.