M.A. in graphic design
- Hong Kong
- GRDS 502 Visual Communication History, Research and Discourse*
- GRDS 503 Typographic Communication*
- GRDS 504 Integrated Design Media*
- GRDS 701 Graphic Design Seminar: Methodologies
- GRDS 702 Graphic Design Studio: Methodological Practice
- GRDS 726 The Role of Graphic Design in Social Awareness
- GRDS 748 Graphic Design M.A. Final Portfolio
- — 700-level ARLH or ARTH elective
- — 700-level GRDS elective
- — 700-level GRDS studio elective, or CLC 580
- — 700-level GRDS studio elective
- — 500- to 700-level elective
Total course of study: 45 hours*
* Intensive coursework may be assigned upon admission.
Consult your faculty adviser in selecting elective courses.
Course numbers and titles are subject to change.