M.A. in fibers
- FIBR 502 Materiality and Meaning in Fibers*
- SDES 502 The Human Factor, Design Thinking*
- SDES 503 Fundamentals of Graduate Research*
- ARTH 701 Contemporary Art
- FIBR 704 Surfaces and Structures
- FIBR 707 Fabric History as Source
- FIBR 716 Fiber and Fabric Exploration
- FIBR 724 Digital Surface Design Studio I: From Concept to Client Presentation†
- FIBR 728 Structural Materials and Processes†
- FIBR 745 Studio Issues in Fibers I: Research and Development
- FIBR 748 Professional Practices in Fibers
- FIBR 749 Fibers M.A. Final Project
- — 500- to 700-level elective
Total course of study: 45 hours*
* Intensive coursework may be assigned upon admission.
† Choose one of these two courses.
Consult your faculty adviser in selecting elective courses.
Course numbers and titles are subject to change.